On 28 February 2022 UNU-IAS is organising an online symposium to celebrate International Women’s Day (8 March). Focusing on the topic “Women's Economic and Social Change - The Future of Womenomics,” it will feature a keynote speech by Kathy Matsui (General Partner, MPower Partners) on the topic “The significance of Womenomics and changing society through ESG investment”.
The event will be hosted by the UNU-IAS Operating Unit Ishikawa / Kanazawa (OUIK).
A discussion session will explore the topic of “How to make women's empowerment the engine of the Hokuriku region’s economy,” moderated by Yukina Yasue (CEO, Research Institute of City Planning and Communication Co., Ltd.).
- Kathy Matsui (General Partner, MPower Partners)
- Yukina Yasue (CEO, Research Institute of City Planning and Communication Co., Ltd.)
- Yoshiko Shiga (CEO, UFUFU Co., Ltd. )
- Manami Tanimura (Managing Director, Erinku Co., Ltd.）
- Sachi Haida (Deputy General Manager of the Business Planning Department and Hometown Promotion Office, Ishikawa Zweigen, Inc.)
- Rieko Miyahara (Assistant to Director, Hokuriku Bureau Planning and Coordination Division, Development Bank of Japan Inc.)
Please note that this event will be conducted in Japanese, with no interpretation provided.
Details & Registration
Please visit the UNU-IAS OUIK website for more information and registration.