The objectives of the conference are to:
- Create a platform for knowledge sharing on applied AI issues from multiple perspectives;
- Connect stakeholders and support collaboration among diverse groups via common topics of interests related to AI;
- Co-create solutions for and with AI that are data-driven, inclusive, and sustainable to help accelerate SDGs;
- Support and enable a multi-stakeholder community on AI that is inclusive of the Global South and the cultural East.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- All submissions will require a title, 5 keywords, affiliation, short bio, and contact information to be included.
- Submissions for talks require an abstract of 200 – 500 words that outlines the subject in accessible, jargon-free language.
- Full sessions require an abstract of 200 – 500 words and will also need to nominate a chair of the session, outline the format of the sessions, and offer a list of potential or confirmed speakers.
- Lightning talks do not require an abstract, but a short summary of the issue discussed (less than 100 words) should be included.