The 13th Global Regional Centres of Expertise (RCE) on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) Conference will be held as a hybrid event (online and in person) on 31 October – 2 November 2023 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Under the theme Whole Community Approach for ESD, the conference will address the ESD for 2030 five priority action areas and highlight the following sub-themes in panel discussions:
- Transformative learning through Whole Community Approach
- Partnership and global movement for Whole Community Approach
- Capacity building for Whole Community Approach
- Empowering youth for Whole Community Approach
- Sharing good practices of local actions on mainstreaming Whole Community Approach for ESD
The conference will be hosted by RCE Greater Gombak and RCE Greater Kuala Lumpur. UNU-IAS serves as the Secretariat for the RCE Initiative through its Education for Sustainable Development project.
Participation and Registration
Sessions on 1 and 2 November 2023 will be open to the public to attend online. To participate, please register by 15 October 2023 (23:59 MYT).
Please note that in-person attendance is limited to RCE members.
More details are available on the RCE Network website.