Lili Wang obtained her PhD degree from Eindhoven University of Technology and currently works at UNU-MERIT. Her research interests cover two main strands: a) S&T economics, innovation systems and policy, emerging technologies,publications and patents, scientometrics, and b) economic growth and structural change in developing countries. She has conducted various research projects since 2008 and her work has been widely published in peer-reviewed journals, such as Research Policy, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS), Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Journal of Informetrics, Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford Development Studies, Scientometrics, China Economic Review, Research Evaluation, Journal of Technology Management in China, and International Journal of Technology Management. Recent EC projects Lili Wang has contributed include:
• Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) performance of China, commissioned by European Commission, DG for Research & Innovation
• ObservatoryNano, commissioned by the European Commission (7th Framework Programme).
• Comparative Scoreboard and Performance Indicators in NMP Research Activities between the EU and Third Countries, commissioned by the European Commission.
• Analysis of Publications and Patents of ICT Research in FP7, commissioned by the European Commission.
• ICPCNanoNet, commissioned by the European Commission (7th Framework Programme).