- UNU-FLORES, Ammonstrasse 74, Dresden, 01067, Germany
- Climate Change and Human rights
- environmental regulation
- Integrated water resources management
- International environmental law and governance
- Master's degree, Law, University of Brasília, Brazil (2019)
- Bachelor's degree, Vitória Law School, Brazil (2016)
- Legal Advisor, First Regional Federal Court of Brazil, TRF1
- Voluntary Lecturer of International Public Law and Environmental Disasters Law, University of Brasília
- Research Fellow, Natural Resources Law and Sustainable Development Research Group, University of Brasília
André Ferraço is a Senior Research Assistant at UNU-FLORES for the research project “Plastic Pollution in the Environment and Nexus Governance Solutions for Regulating the Single Use of Plastic”. He was previously visiting researcher at UNU-FLORES.
He is a voluntary Professor of Law at the University of Brasilia – UnB, where he is a PhD candidate. André is also a research fellow in the Study Group on Law, Natural Resources and Sustainability at the University of Brasilia and legal advisor at the First Regional Federal Court of Brazil.